Shabby Chic

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Living lowcarb (days 14,15,16, & 17!)

Oh my! I have not blogged in a while. Oooops! It's so much harder to keep track of things when I am away from home. 

We got home last night around 2:30am. When I got up this morning I climbed on the ol' dreaded scales. I was so worried about the damage done while we were away. Thankfully I had only gained 2lbs. I hate that I gained any, but I'm thankful it was only 2, and not 5. 

Rather than posting about all the things I've eaten today, I'm going to post my new grilled salmon recipe. I hope y'all will try it. It's truly delicious! 

What you need:
Salmon filets 
Fresh spinach
Lemon (sliced)
Lemon pepper
Paprika
Basil flakes
Reynolds wrap

Thaw your selected amount of salmon fillets (if frozen.)
Heat your grill to high or medium high. 
Tear off one square foot of Reynolds wrap for each piece of fish. 
Add one handful of fresh spinach to the middle of your Reynolds wrap square.
 



Lay your thawed piece of salmon on top of the spinach mound. Sprinkle lemon pepper, paprika, and basil flakes on the fish to suit your own taste. 




Add two slices of lemon 




Bring the Reynolds wrap sides up to form a boat and roll together. 




Place foil packs on the grill. 




Grill for 15 min or until salmon flakes when touched with a fork. 




Pair with your choice of sides and enjoy! 




I think if you will try it, you will enjoy it as much as we did! 

I also have a fresh pitcher of cold brew seeping in the fridge tonight, and a fresh pitcher of orange infused water. I think tomorrow will be a great day!  :) 

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment