Shabby Chic

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Living lowcarb (day 5!)

Here's a very quick post. I ran out of day today. Lol! 

I fixed Chris and myself cheesy egg scrabble for breakfast. He loved it! We had plans to go to that place I wanted to go, but alas, we stood in line for 1&1/2 hours to vote and ran out of time. Hopefully we will get to go soon. 




When we finished voting we joined a small line at a food cart. I'm not sure who provided the food for all the voters, but that was very nice of you. Thank you! I enjoyed my free hotdog for sure. 




Once we got our freebie foodies we headed to our local coffee shop. We ordered a drink and seriously sat and chatted together for nearly 3hrs! :) I love our weekends so much. 

After our chat we ran home to let me pee and when we checked the mail we saw that our fitbits arrived. We were so excited! I got a great deal on them online. We both got a Fitbit flex for under $100. That's an amazing deal! He got black one and I got a pink one. Of course we had to get them set up and on our arms before we could leave the house again. We both love them! 




Chris took me out to eat this evening. I chose Mexican cuisine because of their easy lowcarb choice, fajita. It was delicious! After a full week of cooking, it didn't bother me one bit to let someone else have that job. 


 

After supper we went grocery shopping. Once they were put away we went over to the church and practiced some songs. Cecil and Bonnie love it when we practice. We usually Skype them and they get to listen in on us. :) 

Well folks, tomorrow is a big day. I've got to get up super early and make two casseroles for our church potluck dinner.
G'night all!  

Till tomorrow, 
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment