Shabby Chic

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Living lowcarb (day 9!)

I've got to just do a quick post tonight. I'm exhausted! Literally! 

This morning I had a cup of cold brew and a good workout with my friends Laura and Ivy. After our workout, Ivy and I took a quick trip to Lexington. We stopped by Starbucks, where I got a sugar free mocha frappé. I'm so glad they have sugar free options. 

We hit a few stores and I got Chris and myself some new workout clothes. Target and Old Navy had some great deals! I love finding items on the clearance rack that actually fit me. I also aquired my Easter outfit for $15! :))) 

After several hours of shopping we dined at Panera Bread before heading back home. I ordered the cobb and avocado salad. It was ahhhmazing! 


Once I got back home I looked through my goodies until Chris got home. After he changed we took off on our family walk. The dogs obviously forgot how to correctly walk together since yesterday evening. They are certainly hilarious. We also get lots of smiles and even a few horn honks as we walk. I'm not sure if it's due to the dogs or my fumbling self. Hmmm. Maybe it's best I don't know. 

For supper I created us a few lowcarb stuffed peppers. They turned out great! 




There ya have it! Another lowcarb day in the books. 

Till tomorrow,
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment