Shabby Chic

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Living lowcarb (day 8!)

I was laying in bed about to fall fast asleep and I remembered I hadn't blogged today. I thought real hard about getting back up and doing a quick entry, but I was pooped! I just pushed that thought away and went into a deep sleep. So this is actually yesterday's post. 

My day was filled with so many wonderful things! I got up and went to the gym. I actually jogged 1 whole mile! Chris, of course, had to say I needed to see if I could increase that 1 mile to 2 miles. I mean really!!! 

After a great workout I picked mom up and we headed to Jackson Co. We met Lashei and her kiddos at mamaw's house for a fun filled day. We had a blast! The kids and I played and played. 




Jackson has always been good about playing with me, but Alyson hasn't been around me as much so I didn't know if she would or not. It took her just a little bit to warm up, but then she was my forever playmate. :) We checked out the doggies, clim trees, went exploring, played ball, played on a log, and did all kids of adventurous things. By the end of the afternoon we were all ready for a nap. Me included! 

When Chris and both got home we went on a family walk. Yes! All 4 of us. Chris jogged and I took both Rascal and Bella with me. I had a leash in each hand and at first we majorly struggled. Thankfully by about halfway through the walk they got the hang of it. Rascal did great! I was really proud of him. We had to stop several times for him to pee, but only 2 poo stops. ;) Bella was the handful. She wouldn't stay on her side. She kept biting at Rascal and then he would get mad and try to go to the other side. Around the time they finally settled down and got the hang of it, we met a guy doing the same things with his two dogs. I'm sure you can can imagine our situation. We had all four dogs barking, raring, and biting at one another. That's when they got tangled between my legs. Heavens! It's a good thing I had my workout capris on. We finally made it back home safe and sound. I was more than ready for bed. 

I always need a little bedtime snack so I searched the fridge until I came up with a good combination. Cottage cheese and sliced strawberries. Yummy! It was the perfect lowcarb nightcap for me. 


Till the next post,
Lacey

2 comments: