Shabby Chic

Friday, March 18, 2016

Living lowcarb (day 18!)

Happy Friday!!! I love the weekends soooo very much!!! My hubby gets to be home with me and we always have such a great time together. 

My day consisted of grocery shopping, baking for church, and walking my Bella girl. 

I'm going to share another recipe  with y'all that I made for us for tonight's supper. 

You need: 
Olive oil
Shredded mozzarella
Shredded cheddar
Fresh spinach
Pepperoni
Minced onions
Italian seasoning blend
And any other topping you want! 

Start with a olive oil greased nonstick pan on medium heat. 


Once the pan has heated up, add a good handful of shredded mozzarella cheese. 


Use a spatula to scrap in the edges to form a circle. This is your crust. 


flipped the cheese crust on the above picture. On the next pizza I just left it without flipping it and it worked just as good. 

Add your onions, seasoning, and chopped spinach to the crust. 


Add your pepperoni or other toppings that you like. 


Top with shredded cheddar and cover with a lid for about 5 min or until the cheese is melted and the pepperoni is cooked. 


think my total time was around 10 min. This is a great easy and quick meal that is just like thin crust pizza you get at a regular pizzeria. 


Flop it on your plate and enjoy while it's hot and fresh! 


Delish! 

Oh and also, I weighed this morning and I had lost the 2lbs! So I'm thinking I either walked them off or pooed them out. 


Look at my Bella girl! She's my walking buddy. This picture was taken after our 5 mile walk yesterday. We were both exhausted!!! 

Hope y'all have enjoyed the post and this beautiful day! 

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment