Shabby Chic

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day #6

Hi y'all. Just gonna post real quick. We went to Church in London with mom and dad so it's way past my bedtime for a work day tomorrow. 

For Breakfast I had 3 eggs and a handful of blueberries. I'm upping my protien just a little because I'm gonna start exercising this week. Y'all just don't even realize how good I feel! It's awesome. :) 


After Church our gang decided they wanted to eat at Cheddar's. I had the tilapia without the rice, steamed broccoli, and a side salad with just lemon juice for the dressing. It filled me up good! 



I really didn't have supper, but I snacked on little tomatoes, grapes, almonds, and an orange. 

I'm also getting ready to make nut butter tomorrow. I'm super excited!!!! 

Here's my little nut station. My almonds and hazelnuts are in the dehydrator. 


Well folks, 3 am comes very early so I'm gonna call it a night. Hope you've all had a good weekend! I sure have. :))) 

Luv ya!
Lacey 




1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are feeling good, I am sure that it's so rewarding! Lunch looks out of this world =) Lots of luck with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete