Shabby Chic

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day #5

I'm halfway there!!! Day #10 is in sight now! 

I'm gonna make this post quick since it's almost midnight. :0

Today was wonderful! I felt so good, energetic, and skinny! I usually always feel so bloated from overeating. Today was just a good day. 

I just love Saturdays. Especially rainy ones. I slept in and it was so wonderful! :) 

I got up and had my warm lemon water. I had actually slept through a normal persons breakfast time so I rambled around the house till lunch time. For lunch I had a plate of veggies and fruit. 


Chris and I went to a birthday for one of my coworker's daughter. She had assorted fruit along with the usual pizza, chips, and cake.  I ate some fruit and stopped there. None of that other stuff for this lady! 

After the party, Chris and I went to Lexington do a little shopping. We ended up at the whole food market and got a few groceries. We decided to eat there. He got a chicken wrap. I had a veggie burger, sesame kale, and some kind of bean/veggie mix. It was really good. 


Sorry for the blurry picture. We were in the car and it didn't take very good. 

I love the whole food market! 

So for my big news for day #5......I have lost 10lbs!!!!!!! Wow! I'm impressed and excited to see even more results. 

Y'all have a blessed Sunday tomorrow! (Like in 3 mins.) ;) 

Luv ya!
Lacey


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one on a diet! And I to like shopping at the Whole Food Market! Lots of choices!

    ReplyDelete