Shabby Chic

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day #2

Well I have survived another day! :) Hallelujah!!! Toady was a little different because I got into work between 4:15 and 4:30 am. Soooooo I had to get up at 3:15 am to be able to fix myself a healthy breakfast, get a shower, and get ready for work. 

This morning I started off with my warm lemon water. I only had about 1/4 of a lemon in it instead of 1/2, and it was really good! Then I fixed up two eggs with chopped spinach mixed up in them. Next I whipped up some frozen raspberries and unsweetened almond milk in the blender. Pretty tasty! 



I took a banana to work with me so I would have a healthy snack to munch on. By the time 11:00 am rolled around I was tired and HUNGRY!!! I finished out my work day and headed home. I usually get off work any time between 11:30 am and noon. Once I got home I immediately began lunch prep! I mean I was famished! 

For lunch I had cooked chicken breast shredded up and mixed in with1 avocado and a handful of tomatoes and sprinkled with basil. 


I snacked in some fresh strawberries and took a little nap. 

For supper we had cooked chicken breast with sautéed onions and red bell peppers. They were so tasty! I also cooked an artichoke for the first time. I streamed it for 40 mins and we ate the leaves for supper. I took the artichoke heart mixed it with some chick peas and seasonings and made some homemade hummus for tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how it taste after being chilled overnight. 


I think I will send Chris to the store to get some oranges. I need a snack!!! ;) 

Day #2 is coming to an end. Whoot! I have felt better today. No headache. No nausea. More energy. :)))) Chris is wanting me to come out and play some basketball with him and I think I will do just that. Stay tuned for more tomorrow. 

Luv y'all!
Lacey



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another good day for you! Breakfast looks tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time! You seem to be able to have a little more on this diet, than we are able to have on the Atkins. I have been on it for a month now..my crave?..anything fruit! It sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love fruit! :) I tried the Atkins diet once, but I just couldn't stick with it.

    ReplyDelete