Shabby Chic

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Healthy foods

Here's a quick post of some of my healthy foods. 


Eggs & Tomatoes. I love having chickens and being able to gather fresh eggs. 


Black bean soup. This was a Daniel plan recipe that aunt Sharon sent me. I loved it! 


Green smoothie. I was worried it would taste bad, but it was great! I used my juicer to juice some carrots then used the carrot juice to blend up spinach, an orange, & frozen peaches. :))))


Ok..this it totally random, but I woke up (I guess) with a weird bruise on the back of my neck. When Chris came home from work he saw it and was like, "Lacey, What in the world is on your neck?" I don't make a habit of looking at my neck on a daily basis so I'm not sure how I got it. Very weird indeed! 

Well y'all, I shall post when I have more to say. Lol!
Lacey


No comments:

Post a Comment