Shabby Chic

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day #8

Oh my! It's so late! Mom and I shopped till we dropped. Literally! We packed as much into our day and my little car as we could! Literally. 







Lol! Seriously look at this! We had so much fun! I love having days like this with my momma. :))))) 

Here's a picture recap of my food today. 


Breakfast! Delish! 


Snack. Yummy!


My lunch. Drab. 


Mom's lunch. Wow factor!
She loves getting all my foods I can't have. :) 


Treat! Nonfat, sugar free, decaf iced coffee. So tasty to this girl! 

I ran out if time for supper, but honestly I wasn't hungry. I will get up in the morning and have a big breakfast. If I can get up. I'm usually in the bed at 8pm on a work night. I'm wayyyyy past that! . :( 

Goodnight y'all! 
Lacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment