Shabby Chic

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day #10

Whoooooot I made it! I made it I made it!!! :))))))) I'm doing the happy dance! 

Wow! I am so glad that is made it all the way to day #10 without any major mishaps. I can really tell a BIG difference in how I feel. I'm not sluggish, weak, or excessively tired. My body feels so good!  I've also not had any headaches since day #5. I'm not as beat down after working either. Anddddd.......I lost 13 lbs.!!!!!!!!! Yayayayay!  

Just because I've reached day #10 doesn't mean I'm done. No way! It just means I'm going to take a little break from blogging (not a break from eating healthy) for our Church meeting and be ready to come back strong and do the 40 day plan. :) 

At around 3 am this morning my brother and his family got here. I decided to get up and go kidnap the kids. :) I went over and got them and they came to our house and spent the night with us. It was after 4 am when we all settled back down to sleep so we all slept in a little this morning.  

This morning I had one little peep eat breakfast with me. 


We enjoyed our eggs and fruit. 


Kari was still snoozing so she wasn't able to join our feast. 

I had school today so I ran off to school and then came back and took them to run errands with me. They are a hoot. Shopping with them is never dull. ;) 

Lunch was just a healthy snack here and there. 

For supper we had pizza. Yes, pizza! But not the bad-for-you-kind. 


Look at this beauty! It was Delish!!! I will have to post a recipe later. It's all veggies, chia seeds, and almond flour. 

I figured I better go ahead and get my post done before Church. I probably won't have time afterwards. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend. If you aren't doing anything and want to come to Church, you are more than welcome! :) We would love to see your face in the crowd! 

Till next week,
Lacey



2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats! It sounds like you have done very good! Thank you for blogging your journey! It has been an encouragement for me after 5 weeks of being on the Atkins. I look forward reading your posts in the days a head! Hope to see you tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it. Sorry but I have gagged all the way through it. Lol. I e got a long way to go. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete