Shabby Chic

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day #9

I can't believe I am on day 9!!! Tomorrow is the last day of this round. :))) I am sooo happy! And proud of myself. I have really been learning self control. 

So today I got up and fixed my big breakfast. 


Yep! I ate a salmon salad at 3:30am!!! And it was delish!!!! 


My new infuser. I'm in love! I tried strawberries, blueberries, and oranges in it today. It was great! 

I snacked on grapes at work. 

Then I came home and jumped into school work. I literally worked on school for 6hrs! My brain (and the rest if me) is fried!!! 

So I kinda skipped lunch. 

Chris was wonderful enough to grill us some fish. 


I ate some grilled fish and about 10 natural potato chips. 

This has been the longest 10 days of my life. Lol!!! 

I will post more tomorrow. :) 

Night y'all,
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment