Shabby Chic

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family Vacation

We have had a blast on our vacation to TN. We had wonderful traveling grace and beautiful weather. God has surely blessed us! Chris, Kayla, and I arrived Sunday evening around 7pm. We spent the rest of the evening swimming and relaxing in the hot-tub. It was wonderful. Mom and Dad arrived later that night and we all ate pizza and visited awhile. Monday, Kari had clinic and then they headed this way. They had to make a few stops because Kari was throwing up and not feeling well at all. They thought they may not get to come, but after many prayers she was feeling better and they made their way down. We spent Monday eve downtown in Gatlinburg. We spent a lot of time at the Village drinking coffee and eating doughnuts. They are delish! I fount a quaint little tea shop and bought some tea and a tea diffuser. Of course Miss. Kari and I love our tea. The Christmas lights are astounding! Tuesday and Wednesday we took the kids to ride some rides and done a lot of shopping! :) Ash and I enjoyed every minuet of it too!


































I'm not sure what she was doing here............................probably a famous blonde moment!



Gammi was whacking the hounds!


Kari and Malachi on the kiddie rides.............................they had a blast!








Kari was tall enough to ride her own kiddie kart! She was a pretty good driver too.





Mr. Noe was nervous about a little 2 and 1/2 minuet simulator ride.





I'm not sure what was going on here...................could not have been good..................


Show off's















This morning I got up and dad and I went down and got hot, fresh doughnuts and I served Mr. Christopher bfast in bed! Yes,......I am such a wonderful wife..:)Ashlee got to take the IV thingy out of Kari's port so she could go swimming. They swam for over 2hrs and Ash had to make them get out to take a lil nap. We all napped or rested a lil while and then Chris fired up the charcoal and grilled us some burgers and hotdogs. We had all the dressing and had a wonderful meal! After we let our bellies rest a while we went back down to gatlinburg and some of us had icecream, some had doughnuts-n-coffee and some of us had deep fried snickers, and some of us had all the above! I'll not mention any names...................:)The kids were tired after all the walking and went back to the room for the night. Chris, Kayla, and I went on to Pigeon Forge and looked a the lights. They have some awsome ones at Patriot Park. All of them are patriotic lights. It is so cool!!! I loved them! We are back at the room now and I had a relaxing time in the tub and Kayla has sang in the shower for literally 2hrs! We gotta get up early and get packed and head back to reality.............:( Oh well, we have had a wonderful, relaxing time!!!!!!! Good night and God bless from the McKinney's.

2 comments:

  1. lacey you did well with your posting of the picturs, as usual.....a nice variety...thanks for sharing with us..all you lacked was the babbling brook! :}
    love you
    mawma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha at not mentioning any names! Yes, I had doughnuts and a deep fried snickers. And possibly other things too.

    And we had a blast. Although I'm really looking forward to getting back to my fireplace and Christmas present wrapping.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete