Shabby Chic

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! This has been the most wonderful time of the year for sure! We starterd our festivities Christmas Eve getting together with some family and eating out at the Mexican resturaunt. We had a fun time being together as we always do. Then we had a small candle light Christmas Eve service at 5pm. We gathered together and sang Christmas songs and dad said a few words about the true meaning of Christmas. Then we all walked doen to the main road and sang some carols to people driving by. It was fun. I think we all agreed that we should do it every year. Chris and I started our little Christmas together after our service. We enjoyed openening our gifts. I got Chris a lot of clothes, a few tools, and quiet a bit of candy. He got me........drum roll please........yes he did.........a bicycle!!!! I am so excited! Especially since mom and dad got him one too. Now we can go to the park of a evening a ride our bikes. Come on warm weather!!!!!!












I was so excited about the bike, I forgot to say he got me other stuff too. :)


We went to mom and dad's this afternoon and had a wonderful meal. I love being with my awesome family!








Dad made Ashlee and I both a cedar chest for Christmas!!! I'm so excited about it!!! I've wanted one ever since he made mom one. It is so beautiful!!! Thanks DADDY!!!!!!!!! :)





We also had breakfast with Chris' family this morning. We always have such a good time laughing almost continually. They are sweet people and I'm so glad they are mine!!!














I hope everyone had as grand a Christmas as we did. God has been so good! I'm so thankful for my family. Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful gifts! God bless and Merry Christmas! ~Lacey and Chris McKinney

No comments:

Post a Comment