Shabby Chic

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend the hubs and I snuck away to TN for a little time together. :) It's always nice to getaway from everything on the home front for a little bit and just enjoy each other's company.



The main thing I wanted to do while we were in TN was to go to Cades Cove. I love driving around and looking for deer and especially bears.




I just love these country lanes and views.







We got all the way to the half point and still hadn't seen any bears. I was determined to drive around all day if that's what it took to find a bear. Thankfully as we turned the next curve we saw lots of cars pulled over and people out with cameras. It was a momma bear and two cubs. We didn't get close enough to get good pics, but looking through the binoculars gave us a good view. The cubs were adorable and so playful. :)))


Momma Bear

The cubs climbing on a tree stump.
 
 
Pretty doe

I am so glad we got to see the bears! That was the highlight of our Cades Cove trip this time. We had an enjoyable time together and had fun. Isn't that what living is all about? Spending time with the ones you love! I'm so thankful to have a sweet husband who spoils me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment