Shabby Chic

Friday, September 17, 2010

**~A Wonderful Day~**

Today started out wonderfully and only got better! My dear husband woke mamaw and I up at 7am and had fixed us breakfast. He fixed sausage, eggs and toast. It was so good. Why is that everything is better when you don't have to fix it yourself? Then mamaw and I went walking. We walked 3 miles and we even jogged a little. Yes....my mamaw jogged!!! Chris and I took Kari and Malachi and met Amanda, Brandon and their baby Autumn at the Danville park to let the kids play. Autumn was sleepy and so they didn't get to stay long. Kari and Malachi had a blast! Uncle and Sassy did too! :)) Here's some pics of our fun day.....
















We had a great time at the park then went to McDee's for ice cream cones. I just love their 49 cent cones! To make a long story short the kids were wore out and getting whiney so we took them back to Gammy's. lol!

Today was a jail Friday, but it was a special one. We had our first baptismal. We took a water tank and went into the courtyard (as they call it) its more like a concrete room with metal wires on top. At least they can see the sky. So anyway we filled the tank up with warm water and baptised 8 women. It was wonderful. God has really helped some of those ladies. This has a been a wonderful day! I hope tomorrow is just as good.

Have a great weekend!

God is great and greatly to be praised!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! Looks like yall had a good time. I am so glad that you guys had a great jail church service! Wish I could have went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....those sure are some pretty younguns you got with ya! LOL. Those close ups of the kids are totally cute. I love that my kids have such a great aunt and uncle who love them so much. I really appreciate you all taking time with them.

    I'm glad jail went good....I'm like Ivy. I wish I could go more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do like your updates that is the only way I can keep up with ya now. You one busy lady. Happy Belated Anniversary love you and Chris. Doing a great work for God keep it up. You were meant for one another. Thanks for loving my grandbabies and my daughter like you do. Love ya lots,Mur

    ReplyDelete