Shabby Chic

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, we are headed out to TN. Ready for a weekend of fun and relaxation with our friends. Justin, Crystal, Chris and I are staying tonight and tomorrow night. Our cabin has a jacuzzi, hot tub and a pool table. What else would we need? Food of course! I can't wait to eat some Noway Josea mexican! Actually Crystal has a whole list of places she wants to go eat. Lol! She's supposed to be dieting too. I'm afraid this is gonna be a gain week. Oh well. Its not like we go to TN all the time. This is a mini vacation. All food included! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a blast and please try to eat an Outrageous for me at No Way Jose's!! I can eat a whole one in case you're wondering.
    Miss you but I hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that profile picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete